Collaboration is part of St. Athanasius. As students of education and stewards of faith-filled service, these partnerships complement our curriculum and school life.
- A partnership with Northwestern University provides St. A’s with annual speech and language screenings.
- Joint efforts with Northwestern University and parent medical professionals enhance our Physical Education and Health programs.
- St. Athanasius was bestowed a Community Partner Award in 2013 by Evanston’s Connections for the Homeless for student engagement.
- Through advanced math coursework at Loyola Academy and Evanston Township High School, students are offered differentiated math development in eighth grade.
- Students benefit from specialized enrichment provided by Mudlark Theater Company and through bi-annual musical presentations from EISMA (Evanston In-School Music Association).
- Parents can access educational programming through our membership in the Family Action Network (FAN).